Saturday, July 14, 2007

Playing Baseball




Nathan and Dad enjoyed playing a little baseball in the evenings. My throwing arm isn't what it used to be, so I sat out most evenings. Here are a couple of baseball pictures from our trip to Mt. Vernon. We drove down the George Washington Parkway, which runs from No. Virginia to Mt. Vernon. There are several little parks along the way. We stopped and played a little catch and Dad and I went for a nice walk along the Potamac River.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Nice pictures from the trip. Sounds like too much fun for one family. But I have a hard time believing my mom's throwing arm is going out; I figured you had 5 more years in the bigs...

On a related topic, we need to make a trip out east. It may not be for 5 years or so, but it needs to happen.

dastew said...

Where'd the other posts go?