Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holidays are Coming

Hi guys:
This is a reminder from Ma that regardless of the weather, (we will get close to 60 today) that Christmas is coming up fast. I would like to have some ideas what to get each of you--things you really would like. Trips to the Bahamas are out. I need to save money for my trips, you realize. Seriously, I need some ideas. The kids are pretty easy, but if there are things out there that Allyson, Ryan, Isaac, and Evan need and Benjamin, too, please send them to me. Sizes would be appreciated as well.
You can send them on to lrturer5@yahoo.com. The sooner I get your ideas, the sooner I can get everything mailed off.
We are ready to start our next re-model project. We (Nate and I) are going to start the demo on the spare bedroom this weekend. We should be able to finish most--except painting and floor--when Dad is home over Thanksgiving.
I have to brag about Nate, too. His grade point Average as of this morning is 3.37. Now for you brainy kids, (Allyson, Ryan) 3.37 for Nate is excellent. He has 107% welding. He will have all A's by Thanksgiving. We are proud of him, as we are of all of you. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

Go NATE!! And we'll totally be up for some of your basketball games, just get us your schedule!