Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GREAT Weekend



There is no better way to say it. It was a great weekend. We enjoyed everyone's company. I hope everyone felt comfortable. I felt like the remodel projects we have done were successful just from the standpoint of having plenty of room.
I wanted to share some of the pictures that Dad took over this weekend, too. There were some pretty special ones.
Thanks to everyone for making the time to come to Evanston. I'm sure it meant alot to Nate.
Now, we are enjoying some nice spring weather. Yesterday in the SLC valley it was 68and here it was 45 for the high. Still alot of snow melted. Today I got up and took Copper for a walk at the ice ponds. The walk way is dry and it was great fun.
I bought some material for baby jammies so now I have something when it snow again.
Everyone have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Chelle--cute kids :)
Mom, we had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Glad we could be there.

Jon and Chelle said...

yeah, it was a fun Sunday for sure!I sure have fun neices and nephews!