What better way to celebrate the first day of spring than having a snow storm. That's what it is like in Evanston. Only and inch or so fell and it should melt by the end of the day. Easter weekend looks very nice. Bring a jacket just in case. Yesterday was very Spring like and we had a lot of snow melt away, but there is still a lot on the ground. No drought this year. I could be late before we can get up into the campgrounds for camping.
As Michelle mentioned in her recent blog, Nate and I traveled to Orem to see their new home. I am impressed. It is very nice--laid out niceley. I might copy her kitchen when I do my new kitchen.
I learned how to replace door knobs and we went to Home Depot twice on Saturday. We even tried Cafe Rio for lunch.
Monday I tried another new skill. Knowing we would need more than one useable bathroom for this upcoming weekend, I replaced the toliet seat on the main floor bathroom. For those of you coming to visit, I'm sure you will appreciate the upgrade.
Nate started working at Walmart last night. He is a cart gatherer. He will like having extra spending money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hooray for spring! Thanks for all the help over the weekend. Jon has been so busy over there every night after work. I went over yesterday and had the pleasure of ripping off all of the paint tape. Can you say Boring and never ending?? But it looks great! Tonight we are putting in the lights! And, you will be proud I have been putting in the bricks and am almost finished!!
Do you need some help moving boxes and such next week? Nate is off school so we could come down and help for an evening if you need. Let me know.
Well I need help boxing stuff up. Or, let me rephrase that. I need help getting motivated to box stuff up. I think it will end up being like my last college paper, I know I have to do it, I know when I need to do it by, so I'll do it the night before. Go figure. I'll let you know, thanks for the offer, it sure is nice to have you and Nate around to help!
haha. looks like you got spidered by the blog bots. I'd recommend you delete mister Monitor LCD's post. It's probably linking to a virus. Good times.
By the way you'd be proud of me, I fixed our fence this past weekend all on my own! Now I'm just debating between building a picnic table and a bbq pit this summer. I'll let you know what I decide.
Post a Comment