Here is a picture of the last of the snow in our yard. We are glad to see it go. The weather has warmed up enough for me to go out and do some raking. Copper is happy, too, because we go for walks again.
Today while out walking at the park, Copper spotted a moose--it appears to be a very small one, maybe last years yearling. The garter snakes are out and they have Copper stymied.
3 comments:
Ugh snakes. Even 3500 miles away and through digital media they give me the heebie jeebies.
1. That looks like a horse, not a moose. Are you trying to pull my chain??
2. I like how one post is talking about how the snow is almost gone and the next is showing more snow.
Is it spring yet??
I guess that is spring in Wyoming. I just drove to the store in a real blizzard. I'm glad it only lasted about 5 minutes. The sun is shining and the snow on the ground is melting, again.
Post a Comment