I am ready for it to be summertime. I am not going to mention the weather because it is depressing; instead I am thinking about my summertime plans. Because Nate is working and he is a teenager, I am planning things close to home--things I can do by myself during the 7 hours that he is at work.
I found the coolest brochure that has caught my interest. I am going to go fossil digging just outside of Kemmerer. You can see the info at their web site:www.fossilsafari.com. I think it would be great to find some fossils and somehow incorperate them into the decor of the house. There are also many back country drives I would like to do. There's always Copper to work and the yard to take care of too. Sitting on that new bench reading a books sound likes fun, too.
Of course, Nate and I will be with Dad for the month of July. Dad flies home on July 2, I think, we will attend the Evans family reunion in Clinton, then drive back to Maryland. We will take the bikes and hopefully do some serious bike riding. (hopefully on the C&O trail).
After we drive home, I will find plenty to do around the house to get ready for Nate's jr. year. I don't think I will do the afternoon teaching thing. I think I would rather find something new to do with my time. I have enjoyed working at the county museum, so maybe I will do that only.
I only hope the weather warms up soon and stays warm for a while. My onions are poking up; the snow hasn't seemed to bother them. Everyone have a safe and fun summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soo on Saturdays when Nate has to work are we going to go hiking? I'll come up. What ya doing this Saturday? Jon will be gone so we should party.
We're still looking for tickets this summer. Where would you prefer, Yankees Stadium, Fenway, Shea, Philly or Baltimore? let us know.
Post a Comment