Today is Thursday and I started it off by going skiing at the State Park. I really do love that and today was perfect. I left the house at 9 am and the temp was 23 degrees. Perfect skiing weather. By the time I finished I was soaking wet from sweating so hard. I came home and took a nice relaxing bath and then order lunch to take in to the school. Each Thursday I take some sort of lunch in to the school to eat with my teacher friends. Today I took in Mexican from Don Pedro's and there were 8 of us eating together. It is fun to just get together and gossip and it makes me realize how glad I am that I am not teaching full time anymore, but makes me grateful for good friends.
I then came home and prepared for my class this afternoon. For me Thursdays are like Fridays, because I don't have to go to work tomorrow. (Nate doesn't have school so we are going to Park City to buy him some more T-shirts. His other Tees don't fit anymore.
Everyone have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment