Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another week in Paradise

This past week has been a quiet one compared to the previous weeks--I think. Pa was busy with meetings all day every day and sometimes into the evenings. This gave me a chance to work on a couple of projects I brought back with me.
I finished the quilt I had tied in Evanston just in time for some cooler weather. It's not a Wyoming warm quilt, but just right for a cool Florida night. I really like the color and it is perfect for nights when Pa is away on business.



After our ward's Relief Society Super Saturday, Pa and I went shopping to pick up a couple of things we needed for the house and brought home a couple extra items. This little guy, our hermit crab, sits outside on our porch ledge. He is much bigger than a real hermit crab, but perfect for our house. He was just what we were looking to give our outdoor space the beach look.

We couldn't resist this colorful tropical plant either. Its pot is a coconut shell. Very unique and very Florida looking.


I also finished scrapbooking our Arizona hike, too. I'm not really good at scrapbooking, but by the time I finish all the pictures I have to do, I'll be pretty good at it.

I can't believe it is November already and the way time flies it won't be long until we are flying to Wyoming for Thanksgiving. Can't wait, but I am not excited about the cold and the snow. I guess I am too soft for the winter.

No comments: