I had come out west, leaving warm Florida, so I could pack up things in Evanston. Jan (Roy's sister) is moving into our house there when she finishes her mission in a few weeks. It was difficult going through everything we have accumulated over the years. I threw out a lot of stuff and sent a lot of things to DI. If I thought any of kids might want some of the stuff, it is saved in the basement. After a few days of working and going through everything, I needed a break, so Chelley, Nate and I planned a little vacation--Northward.
Nate, Chelley, and I headed to Rexburg on Jan. 28. Nate wanted to check on Copper--it had been a long time since the two of them had been together. This was the weekend of the "Snowfest" in Rexburg, too, so we went up to spend some time in the snow. It was a lot of fun sliding down the hill on Jason's inner tube. There were horses pulling sleigh for us to ride in too. Hot chocolate to drink to warm us up.
We had a great time visiting with the Kimbers. The kids are FUN. It is so nice to visit with Cheryl and Jason. Next time we will make sure we bring along our winter clothes...waterproof pants and warm boots, but we hope they are not needed in the summer. (We are all hoping we get over our colds real soon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment