Nate and I traveled to Rigby/Sugar City this past weekend to help Cheryl and Jason move to their new home. It will be so fun for me to see the changes that Cheryl and Jason will make on the yard in the coming months and years. Their home is beautiful and the colors make it warm and homey. Of course I should have taken pictures, but I was anxious about coming home in the snow, I forgot. I guess I will have to visit again and this time take some pictures of the house. They have a huge yard that I will be more than happy to help them with during the WARM summer months.
I did of course take some pictures of Ben. He and Nathan had such a good time together. Ben thought Nate was pretty funny and giggled at him all the time. He is such a good natured guy (Ben that is) and most of all he lets grandma hold me without fussing. I love it.
6 comments:
who's this Ben character is he related to Benji?
His name is Benjamin, but you may call him Ben--not Benji. That's a dog's name--not my grandson.
You sure? Can I at least pronounce Benjamin "Ben-German" Please???
My question is what's up with the fused sentence in your first comment, Stew? Poli sci majors...
I like that you had to clarify who's the good-natured boy. As if we wouldn't have guessed...
Have you never read my blog? I obviously don't believe in proof reading.
Yeah, I giggle at Nate sometimes too. If the snow in Idaho ever melts we'll come visit. If not we'll just check the blog for pictures...
Post a Comment