Thursday, April 24, 2008

Enough Already


I have had enough. As I look at the calendar, it tells me it is April 24. Yesterday I was taking Copper for a walk in spring like weather and then this morning I wake up to 3 new inches of snow. It is baseball season; time to think about camping in that favorite spot. I have never battled depression, but I could start now.
Yesterday I cleaned out the closet that houses all the camping and sporting goods. Do you think that has anything to do with the present weather? Did I curse the spring camping season?
Oh well. Maybe a quick trip to see Ben, Cheryl, and Jason will lift my spirits. We might run up quickly on Friday when Nate gets out of school and return home Sat. night or Early Sunday morning. (Pa comes home in a week. I can't wait.)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It has snowed all day here. I told Jason that I want to move anywhere that is warmer than here.