Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Skiing




Dad is home for General Conference Weekend; he got in Thursday night. We decided to check out the snow in the Uintas for the first time this winter. There is lots of it left. The skiing was great. We had lots of fun.
Things around here have gotten really weird. I have been doing a little extra work at Uinta Meadows, where I taught for 2 years. I have interviewed there for an aide job, also. When I went into work on Tues., the new principal asked me if I would be interested in interviewing for a position for next year. I really thought it was a joke. On Thurs. I talked to him again and said I was interested and today (Friday) I made an appointment for an interview with 3 principals on Wed. All I can say is: Life is strange. I'll keep you updated on the happenings.
Cheryl, Jason, and Ben are coming for the night and then they will travel to Orem to see Carolyn & Stew and Michelle and Jon and their new home. Everyone have a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

Nice skiing pictures mom! we won't be able to go camping till August!!

Jon and Chelle said...

We can't go camping till august with all that snow!!! Wanna go to Moab the first or 2nd weekend in May?? Can Nate get off work??

ma turner said...

Dad will be home the first weekend in May and we won't have time to go camping. I doubt Nate can get a weekend off. We keep it in mind, though.