Today being Sunday and with us being on the East Coast, we headed to York for church. Dad spoke with Bishop Van Tassel last week and they were the sacrament speakers in York I. Dad forgot to ask Dick what time their meetings start and he was positive that their meeting started at 1. We headed up that way and arrived in time for York 2's meetings. That was okay, I guess, because the Dallastown Wagners are in York 2 as well as the Engel's. So I got to talk to Tina, Billie Rae Morgenegg, because she hadn't left the church yet, and the Engel's. All the Engel's were there except Troy who couldn't get leave and Mikey who is on a mission in CA. The twins had just returned home from Rexburg last week. Chris was there with his wife and baby girl, one twin was there with his wife, and the other twin was there with a girl friend. Lori was there with her husband and FOUR kids. Matt still looks like Matt.
Dad will make sure Nate gets to York 1 next Sunday.
I head home on Thurs. the 24. The boys will continue to have lots of fun when I leave.
Saturday's fun and excitement was fileting the fish we caught on Friday, then a trip to Baltimore and a walk around the Inner Harbor. Heat index was around 100. You remember the days when you sweat while sitting still.
Events for the next few days. Basketball in York Tuesday night and Wednesday Night an Orioles Game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment