Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Same Old--Same Old

Not much new is going on at home. Nate returned home just over a week ago. The first morning he was home, he was up way too early. He was still on Eastern time. He has gone back to his normal routine, which is get up at 11 and play until 2 (am). That's not for me.
Last weekend the Kimbers came for a visit. I'll post pictures of Mr. Ben at a later date. It was great to have them for the weekend. Ben is certainly an active little guy.
On Tuesday Nate and I traveled to Orem to pick up my bike which Michelle and Jon took down to be repaired. It is great to have my two wheeler back.
Nate is officially registered for school now. His first day is the 25th, and I can't wait.
Tonight was a "big" night for me. I went to the Uinta County Museum volunteer pot luck picnic. Such fun. The museum director asked me if I would be willing to help with the museum again this year. So I guess I will until I find something better. It will keep me out of trouble, anyway.

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

yeah same ol same ol here too. We should go for a bike ride.