Just thought I would share some more pictures of this week's activities. Dad has been working very hard on finishing up the shed. The outsid finish is stucco which is a tremendous amount of work. This is a picture of the door side--the double doors are custom made by my very handy husband. The doors still need a final coat of paint, but isn't that what I am here for. If anyone has a suggestion on the color for the final coat, I would appreciate it. The color of the stucco is charcoal gray. 
Dad at his cool new workbench.
Also, here is a fun web site for more pictures and details of the hike we took on Thursday. http://utahpictures.com/Amethyst_Lake.php. Hope you can view these cool pictures.
By the way, I was able to get out of bed on Friday and even drove to Provo to have dinner with Chelle and our friends, Stacey and Jeramy from Stewartstown. Stacey brought Jeramy out to BYU for fall semester. Jeramy got home from his mission to Hungary in July. We saw lots of cool pictures from Stacey and Crockett's trip to pick him up. 
3 comments:
you do realize that as soon as you "finish" the house he'll want to move you into a custom built house or some other adventure. it's inevitable.
Dad looks like he's been working hard. See you tomorrow!
I want a workbench like that. On second thought, then I'd have to work...
Post a Comment