Thursday, September 25, 2008

Simple Request

I have a simple request to make to those for whom I will be sending Christmas packages to. PLEASE give me some ideas. What is that you would like/need this coming holiday season. Also, if there is anything you don't want, or don't want your children to receive, ie, stuffed animals, whistles, dolls, whistles, action figures, whistles, guns, whistles, please include those as well.
I don't want to think of Christmas yet, but if I start now, I hopefully will get it done in time.
Nate and I are flying to MD the first weekend in Nov. so maybe MD Christmas presents can be purchased while we are there.
Thanks.

4 comments:

Wife of dastew said...

Stewart would like whistles. That way he can hand them out the nieces and nephews next time we see them.

Roy said...

Maybe you won't see them again anytime soon...whistles, my foot!
If you're in MD, maybe Orioles gear--baseball caps for all the kids would be great. They also loved the homemade pjs last year. Each kid is 15-25% bigger than last year, so size accordingly...
I still want a scooter.

Roy said...

That first part was intended for Carolyn, not you, Mom...

Jon and Chelle said...

I would like a whistle. And, a puppy.
(Shhhh, don't tell Jon!)