It is really feeling like fall here--at least after the sun goes down. We have been lucky so far; the days are sunny and warm. We have had a couple of snow storms, but that has melted quickly.
I have been working very hard on this year's Christmas presents. A lot of them are home made and I hope everyone likes them. I have finished shopping for all the married kids and their families. The grandkids are getting presents made by grandma and I am all finished with them except for the little guys, Ben and Evan. I know what I am doing for Ben, but I am still uncertain about Evan. (Any suggestions from Evan's parents would be helpful.)
Nate and I are taking our fall vacation next week. We are flying to MD for an extended weekend. Dad and I are going to the boxing match Sat., Nov. 1 and then Nate, Dad, and I will go to the Monday Night football game on the third. We fly home on the 4th. (Which reminds me I need to do my absentee ballot before I leave.)
Nate is working at Subway now. He seems to like it. It does keep him out of trouble.
Enjoy the beautiful autumn weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Since when are you into boxing?? You can bring Copper down here to stay in our little back yard if you want. I don't know about kidten though, you remember what happens when he rides in the car...
I think I will put Copper in the kennel, he doesn't mind it too much and kitten will be fine here at home. I think Grandma is going to give us a ride to the airport. Dad is sure excited about us coming out for a visit.
Evan could use long pjs, board books, and a willingness to not throw all the toyson the floor all day. And maybe a week with grandma...
Post a Comment