We are on the 9 AM meeting schedule this year for church. I don't know how I feel about that. I really enjoy sleeping in on Sunday morning, but it is sure nice to take a nice nap in the afternoon, too. I guess I will get used to it.
I go back to work at UME Monday afternoon. It is only for 1.5 hours M-Th. I guess I can handle that. It still gives me plenty of time to do things I want to do around the house and to some skiing in the winter and biking/walking in the afternoon. I will be teaching extended math again, the same program I used last year.
I am trying to get out to the state park each afternoon for a little skiing. I am really enjoying that. I continue to do the painting in the upstairs computer room. I want to have everything done when Roy comes home in Feb.
Only four more days of the first semester and then it's three more semesters to go. (But, then, who's counting.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does this mean we can't do lunch? Good thing it's just a school year job--we can't have a silly j-o-b getting in the way of our summer plans to the lake!
Oh yeah we can still do lunch. It might have to be on Fridays, though.
I prefer earlier church because nothing beats the Sunday afternoon nap. And this time of year, whether you wake up at 5 or 9 it is dark and you feel like you slept the night away.
Post a Comment