(It kind of looks like a robot, doesn't it)
I just finished setting up the "big" present Roy gave me for Christmas. I have been holding off setting it up because I was going to put it in the computer room upstairs. I couldn't wait anymore. It is an AeroGarden. I came with herb pods. Basil, chives, mint, thyme, dill, and parsley. I have never done much cooking with herbs, so it will be fun to learn. (I didn't cook with garlic either and look what happened with that.) I can plant tomato pods and green salad pods, too. I might try flowers next winter, also. (Maybe one night I will try out the ice cream freezer--the roll around kind-- that the Albuquerque Turners gave us. That should be fun.
I think I have finished painting the computer room upstairs so I thought I would share pictures of the colors we painted it. Hope you like them; I sure do. I especially like the chair rail. It kind of dresses the room up. We will get the laminate "oak" flooring down when Roy comes home the first weekend in Feb.
He is in Florida for the remainder of this week. I hope he enjoys the sunshine and warm weather.
2 comments:
I have always been fascinated by the aero-gardens- I am excited to hear how you like it!
totally cool mom, now you can grow stuff even in the arctic tundra.
Post a Comment