Nate's back at school; Roy's back to work in Bowie; that must mean the Holidays are really over. We had a lot of fun with the new "Wii" and had lots of good food to eat. Roy and I went skiing once at the state park and had a great time. Most of our time was spent working on the computer room upstairs. We had hoped to get it all done, but it didn't happen.
Saturday, the third, I took Roy to the ER in Evanston where he was diagnosed with a kidney stone. He had been in a lot of pain since Thursday and working on the room wasn't a priority. He has gone back to MD and is still having some discomfort, but he has lots of pain pills, so we hope he does okay. He is supposed to fly to Florida tomorrow; we'll see if he makes it.
I just got back from another skiing trip at the state park. It was a lot of fun. But, I am sure out of shape. I'll try to make it out for a little while every day.
I want to try to get up to ID sometime this winter and try skiing at Herriman. Any ID folks want to make the trip with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mom, I think I'd like skiing more if it took place in summer, when its not so stinkin cold!! Tinkerbelle helped me shovel snow last night, and then by this morning it was covered again. Did I mention I want to move to Florida with Dad??
Today was not so cold skiing. Sometimes you really start to sweat when you are out. Florida does sound nice in the middle of winter.
I haven't been to Harriman yet this year. But I would love to go! Let me know when.
Sounds like I need to call my dad.
Yeah, call him and make him better, Siss.
Post a Comment