Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ma's New Ride


For the past several months, I (Ma Turner) has been on a mission to find me a new car. I have visited dealerships all along the Wasatch Front looking for the perfect car. Yesterday, Chelley and I drove to Pocatello to pick up my car. I had visited the Hyundai dealer in Pocatello the previous week and had made my choice. It is a Santa Fe and it has lots of bells and whistles that are super cool. My favorite is the sunroof. It also has heated seats, outside mirrors that defrost, auto headlights, XM radio free for 3 months, and upgraded cloth seats. It drives wonderfully and looks great. I look forward to many road trips in "my new ride".
Cheryl and Ben came to Pocatello for the big event and we had lunch together. Ben looks like he is a handful for Aunt Michelle, but he really just wanted to get behind the wheel of Grandma's new car.

7 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

hahahaha I love the expression on Ben's face! Hello Aunt Chelley why are you holding me back, gotta turn on the windshield wipers! Fun Fun Fun, and I slept very very good last night.

Carma said...

Nice!!! I think I want a drive in Yellowstone in it....hint, hint. I finally got my car back from repair, and it feels like a new ride to me. So happiness abounds. Enjoy your new wheels!

Cheryl said...

My hair is starting to turn grey just thinking about Ben driving. I like the new ride and I would second the trip to Yellowstone in it!

Anonymous said...

I think it should be Grandpa's job to teach all of his grandchildren to drive (we need to find a long dirt driveway to practice on).

Looks like Ben is ready to start training!

dastew said...

Did you get rid of the old Suzuki then? I loved that thing

ma turner said...

No, I still have it. I am trying to sell it. (Do you want it? just joking.) It still is a great car. It will always be my favorite, unless I like this one more. I love satelite radio which hyundai gave me free for 3 months. And the sunroof and the upholstery and all the neat little cubby holes.

Cyndi said...

Hey, when the 3 free months of XFM are up, tell them you don't want to pay for a subscription. To keep you they'll lower the price!! Just a hint :)