This morning as I was backing out of the driveway, guess what Nate spotted? A MOOSE in our yard. We had just put Copper out and he must have spooked the moose so she headed across the street toward downtown.
After further investigation, it almost looks like she had been bedded down in our side yard.
As you can see from the pictures, we have plenty of snow. It does look pretty, but there is alot of the white stuff.
Here are the tracks the moose left as she walked through our yard.
4 comments:
That makes our 1/8" look pretty sad. And a moose outside!?! That's great!
yeah, right...I think you and dad imagine moose!! and can you believe all this snow!?? holy cow we'll be digging out of this all summer long! and it's cold, so of course Jon went back to Florida..
we're supposed to get ice this weekend. that's like snow but shinier and deadlier.
I didn't see a moose in any of the photos. I think you and Nate went out and laid in the snow but when you saw that your snow angels didn't come out right you decided to blame it on a moose.
Holy freaking snow batman, I'm glad I live in New York.
Post a Comment