Sunday, September 7, 2008

My pictures from Bear Lake

This is Chelle being buried by Nate.

Chelle out in the water on her raft.

Here are some fun pics I took from our little daytrip to Bear Lake on Saturday. (By our I mean, Chelly, Nate, and me.) It was a great last trip to the Lake albeit a little cool and windy. The trip was highlighted by a trip to the ice cream shop for raspberry shakes. Delicious. And I agree with Chell, that we should have a family camping trip to Bear Lake next summer.

5 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

I'm glad Nate came along, I had fun! My favorite though is when you tried to jump on the raft and didn't quite make it =)

dastew said...

Is that a real lake like the multitudes we have back east or is that a fake bank they make so you all don't die of thirst.

dastew said...

fake lake. wow I shouldn't post that early in the morning.

ma turner said...

Bear Lake is a natural lake. Not man made resevior. It is beautiful.

Jon and Chelle said...

I had so much fun mom, lets go back.