I showed in my last blog, a picture of Nate on the Fire Department's Ladder Truck in the homecoming parade. He has gotten involved in school activities this year. Two weeks ago he traveled to Casper to a journalism conference. I think it was the first time he has been out of town overnight without a parent or sibling with him. I wondered how he would do--he did great. He had a good time and he enjoyed very much the conference.
Today he was supposed to go to Jackson to the Teton Science School for 4 days. It sounded like a lot of fun to me and he was excited to go. When he looked at his schedule and how much school he would miss, he changed his mind.
He has a conference in Casper on Monday and Tuesday of next week that he would rather attend. So early Monday morning he will go back to Casper for a Marketing Conference.
Next Wednesday he will take the PSAT. I am impressed with the boy this year.
Now if we could only get him to cut his hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's worse things than having long hair. But, I think I'm going to chop mine off this weekend. Bubye hair!
Post a Comment